Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween this year. A good part of the reason was because it fell on a Friday which meant Wayne was home, yeah! Parker was a dinosaur/dragon (depending on when you asked him) again, Aiden was Captain Jack Sparrow, and Brenner was a Lion (roarrr!)





I initially decided not to go to Trunk or Treat at the church because it was the Thursday night before Halloween and I was alone, but I'm glad we did. The youth of our ward put it on and they did a great job. They had face painting,







a cupcake walk, which all boys won and instantly devoured their cupcakes, a hot chocolate stand and fishing booth. We all had a great time.



Then on Halloween Daddy took them Trick or Treating around the block.

Brenner loved the candy.



They had a great time, but unfortunately the night ended with saying farewell to our dear friends as they headed off to Maryland. Very sad, but we wish them well on their adventure!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sob! I am even more homesick! I miss you tons. And all your boys too! You have "exceptional" boys as well. We love you all. Love, Jill