Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally took some family pictures. Ours are sooo outdated--and yes, I realize these will be too very soon! We have a family tradition of having a portrait done of the kids when they are two that will be displayed all the time. So since we were taking Brenner in to get his done, I decided to get us all done.

The pictures are pretty grainy because they are off the portrait website, but you can get the idea.

Look at my handsome men!!

Me n my boys

The boys call this the choo-choo train picture

You can see Brenner's ornery personality in the side pictures

Little tough guys
I love my family!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

ADORABLE!!

Randi said...

Cute pictures!!

Randi said...

Cute pictures!!

The Boyles said...

Marissa -
Those turned out SO cute. You guys are very photogenic :)

Corinne said...

I love you pictures - what a great idea to get the family done while doing your 2-year-old's. I like the idea of getting your kid's pics taken at age 2 as well. I miss you!
Love, Corinne

SladeMomma said...

I am finally getting caught up on my blog reading. I'd already heard your "boy news" while visiting your home in El Centro. Congrats. Yes, I agree, you do boys very well. Especially judging by the very cute family pics. Congrats too on the move, or at least on Wayne's new no-traveling job. That alone will be worth the moving hassles.