Our month started out with a spiritual high! General Conference was amazing and touched me more than any has ever before. I truly felt that many talks were written specifically for me. I often times find myself feeling good about conference, but also overwhelmed and tired at the thought of what I still need to work on or do. This time was different. I felt uplifted and inspired and excited at what changes we should make. It was amazing and gave me the boost I needed to not only get through the month, but also the next 6 until Conference comes again.
I'm so grateful to know that there is a living prophet on this earth. As well as Apostles and other General Authorities who are inspired and directed to tell us what we need for our time. I would feel so lost without the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful for my testimony in the restored church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know it's the true church. I know the scriptures are true and I'm eternally grateful for that knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment