Orginally I was just heading out to CA to spend time at my parent's house. Then at the last minute I was convinced to stay and go to the beach. While there, Parker lost his first tooth

Here he's calling Wayne to tell him the news.

Everyday we headed out to the beach. My mom bought some small boogie boards and the boys loved to ride the waves.

Aiden was out there all the time!

Parker really loves to build castles

His dribble castle.

His seaweed castle. (No he didn't build that)
While Brenner crashed in the tent, it wasn't uncommon to find Aiden and Cameron have the most unusual conversations together. They were so cute

Hyrum loved being on the beach

Brenner loved the food that came with being on the beach
And as is tradition, we always have one night when all the little cousins wear matching shirts.

Aren't they cute monkeys?

Brenner w/ Graham

and Hyrum.

We love having boys on both sides to play with. I'm glad we stayed
No comments:
Post a Comment