Monday, November 16, 2009

Catching up-Brenner's Antics

We can't tell stories about our family without dedicating some space just for Brenner and his antics. His BIG fun this summer was discovering my makeup. I couldn't keep him out of it. He even found a buddy one time. (That's mascara all over her cheeks) He even got into it so much he actually got it on his eyelashes! Oh, Brenner.

This was one day when I went in to check on him during his nap. This is what I found where's Brenner... how did he get over there? I don't know...Oh, Brenner.


Then he decided one day that he wanted his bed to be under the tableI walked by to find this.


This is when he came out of his room one day and was walking around like this Oh, Brenner.

You may not be able to tell very well with this one, but Brenner came into the living room soaking wet... he stuck himself halfway into the shower while Aiden was taking a shower...Oh, Brenner.

And speaking of water, here's another one. Can you tell what this is a picture of? Yep, a flooded bathroom. He poured buckets full of water onto the floor until it was thoroughly flooded. Oh, Brenner.

And last, but not least, his experiments in the kitchen

dumping the sugar. And one of my favorites
the egg mixture He actually broke eggs into this bowl and started to mix it up. He told me he was making doughnuts. (He also threw all the shells in the trash--maybe we have a chef in the making.) Oh, Brenner.

I'm sure some of you look at this and think, "where's Marissa during all this", but if you've ever met Brenner, you know this all usually happens within minutes. I think the egg mixture happened while I was going to the bathroom. He's just curious, mischevious, ornory, stubborn, cute, fun Brenner. He makes life exciting.

No comments: