Parker turned 6 on June 8th. He's getting so big. He had a big birthday last year with his friends, so this year was just a small family birthday. (As long as you gets presents and cake who really cares, right?) Here are some pictures:
The cute birthday boy.

The very sad birthday cake. I was so tired when I was making this, but Parker could tell they were Lego pieces and was very happy, so I'll call it a success--an ugly success, but a success.

The cute brothers.


Present time!



And from the presents came Parker first big Lego build. He did it all by himself and I was very impressed.

This is sort of a crummy picture, but there was a lot of detail in there. He did awesome!

Parker was happy, which made us all happy. It was a good birthday.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker! The cakes looked great! You seriously have a talent, and I know because you decorated Brock's for me last year. I can't believe the year has flown by, Brock's b-day is tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing well!
AH! Love the many years of legos....everywhere! Good job on the cake. No one cares how it looks, only how it tastes, so good job!
As always, super cute cake, Marissa!
Post a Comment