In the water, getting ready to start
Here I go
Wayne wasn't able to get a picture of me riding out on the bike, so this is the marked path to start the bike ride
Me coming in on the bike
heading out on the run
video of the finish Wayne forgot to turn the camera off so you can hear me say, "I'm gonna die". HA--funny.
Just posing at the end of it all.
It was very fun. With Parker now out of school, I had a hard time keeping up my training schedule the past couple of weeks, so I didn't feel as good during this race, but I still was happy with the end result. Fun stuff!
6 comments:
Just can't imagine that being fun. It doesn't look fun. A little swimming. A little biking. A little jogging. All slowly. That might be fun. But altogether, going fast? And you probably had to pay for the privilege too! Can't imagine.
I think that should be "Fun Stuff?" But glad you enjoy it. And glad I have no desire to do it. Congrats!
You are nuts!! I agree with what 'slademomma' said! But if you love it, then keep doing it!! You're awesome!
You go girl! You are awesome!
You're amazing!! I could never do the swim part, but the rest would be great. You are an inspiration to me...I don't know how you train for something like that with 3 boys! You go girl!
You are awesome Marissa, hot mama! Maybe one day in the near future, you will inspire me to do one!
Post a Comment