The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I like the way it turned out.

I'm trying not to laugh at Wayne during this one.


I think I am coming to realize that my mother is right, I look better with short hair...and my hair likes being short better (meaning it cooperates more).
So, what do you think?
9 comments:
hey, I finally found your blog! I love it.....especially all of the pictures! I love your haircut too....it looks great! we are excited to see you guys...counting down the days!
love the haircut...you look great! I'm glad Brenner is ok after his tumble down the stairs...scary!
Found your blog while surfing for hairstyle photos. Very flattering!!! I might copy your 'do for my upcoming short cut.
I love the haircut! It's super cute! I wish I could cut all my hair off...it's such a pain. Unfortunately my hair is way too frizzy to look good short....of course, I'm not so sure it looks good long either :)
I love the new "do." Isn't it sad when we have to admit our mother is right? I can't wait for that to happen to me! I'm going to try to be better about keeping up with all the blogs. I enjoy reading even if I'm a little late getting to it!
I love it, your hair is so cute short!
I love it! This is how I want to do mine. I'm just getting long hair out of my system. Miss you! Love the updates, looks like all is well. -shalynn
Very, very cute! I love the highlights! I just chopped mine- it is so much easier to manage.
I love your haircut!! It looks so good on you. I'm debating whether to cut my hair. I'd like to do something different and has style. Right now I feel like it's just straight and boring. Easy to do would be great too!
Post a Comment