Aiden was a lion, Brenner was a pumpkin, and Parker was a Dinosaur.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Halloween Pics
Okay, so they're late. But it's not Thanksgiving yet, so I'm doing okay.

Aiden was a lion, Brenner was a pumpkin, and Parker was a Dinosaur.
If Aiden's costume looks familiar (and a little tight) it is. He wore it last year and when he saw it hanging in the closet he refused to be anything else. I've learned in this time without Wayne that I need to pick my battles carefully--especially with Aiden--and this was one not worth fighting for me. Parker and Brenner both have costumes that are too big which probably means we'll see them again in the future. (No one saw them in NE yet.)
Aiden was a lion, Brenner was a pumpkin, and Parker was a Dinosaur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When you get to be my age. . . .you will LOVE last year's costumes! The Lion looks perfect and I look forward to seeing a pumpkin and a dinosaur next year! Good job!
Your kids looked so cute in their costumes!
Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment