Friday, November 16, 2007

Two Houses....

More like two mortgages. Ahhh! After more than two months of waiting and stressing, we found out we could not afford to sell our house here in California. So after much discussion and prayer we decided renting it out would be our best option. So Wayne closed on our house in Nebraska tonight and we now have two houses.





This is our house in California.






And this is our house in Nebraska.










And just for Niki, here are a couple of pictures of our basement in Nebraska. Our home theater system.







And our wet bar and game table.









We leave in just a few days for a road trip to Nebraska, stopping in Utah for Thanksgiving. The last few weeks have been a blur of decisions and changes, and I'm glad it's coming to an end. I am somewhat nervous about everything, but this whole experience has really strengthened my testimony in the power of prayer and the guidance of the Holy Ghost. We feel very guided through this all, and we have faith it will all work out in the end. And I am SO excited to finally be a family again!

3 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

yeah! thanks for posting pictures. I'm jealous of your nebraska house, you guys are going to love that space. It looks so nice! We're really going to miss you!

Melissa said...

Your house is beautiful!! I hope everything goes well with the rental. We are so glad we got to know you guys. We'll miss you... good luck!

Jean Willard said...

Your house is so beautiful!! I'm so glad we were able to become friends before you left. I'm sure you are so happy to be a family again! Good luck with everything! We will keep an eye om your old house :)