MaRiSsA!!! hey! oh my gosh, i linked up from missy's blog, and i'm so excited to find you! look at you and all your boys! what a lucky girl you are!!!! they are so dang handsome! they all look so much alike, very very cute boys. glad to know how to check in, i'll be back often!
I think I got it...Parker, Hyrum, Brenner and Aiden! They are so adorable, I cannot believe you have four boys. Having one is work, I can't imagine four! But they are so cute it is worth the work.
We are a fun family of eight. In our house of six little monkey boys, big Daddy monkey, and only Mom to balance it out, there is a lot of running, jumping, racing, growling, throwing, banging, and wrestling. But mostly there's a lot of love.
6 comments:
My guess is Parker, Hyrum, Brenner, then Aiden!
I guess Aiden, Hyrum, Brenner, Parker.
My guess is Hyrum, Parker, Brenner and Aiden.
Parker, Hyrum, Brenner, Aiden. Fine looking boys all!
MaRiSsA!!! hey! oh my gosh, i linked up from missy's blog, and i'm so excited to find you! look at you and all your boys! what a lucky girl you are!!!! they are so dang handsome! they all look so much alike, very very cute boys. glad to know how to check in, i'll be back often!
I think I got it...Parker, Hyrum, Brenner and Aiden! They are so adorable, I cannot believe you have four boys. Having one is work, I can't imagine four! But they are so cute it is worth the work.
Post a Comment