Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wayne's Desperation

Wayne and I had the following conversation while I was finally getting baby clothes organized back into boxes:

Marissa: "I look at all these cute little boy clothes and I would totally be happy with another boy. I love little boys."

Then upon seeing this gown--which we have had since Parker because we didn't know if he was a boy or girl--I said
"But then I look at this cute little gown and think, wouldn't it be so nice to have a baby in this?"

Wayne: "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You spit out a boy and I'll let you put him in that for a few hours."

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, this had me laughing hard! Does Wayne know you put it on the blog? Hilarious.

Berns and Shea said...

we will hope for a little girl for you too! So fun!! Congrats by the way!!

SladeMomma said...

Give that Big Boy a giant hug. Baby boy or girl, he'll be thrilled and love him/her to death.

Melissa said...

It is great to see what you guys have been up to. yours boys are so big! Brenner is such a little Aiden.

Corinne said...

That is SO funny! I'm REALLY looking forward to you finding out what you're having... You should be able to know by the end of the month - will you find out, or do you want to be surprised?
Love Ya!