I will admit to being partially to blame on this first one. I made the mistake of believing that Brenner would remain downstairs with his brothers while I went upstairs to rest for a little bit. About 30 minutes later Brenner comes up to show me he has powdered sugar on his hands. It also covered his face, clothes, legs, feet, etc.
I came downstairs to find this


Yes, that's butter he found to mix in
(I guess it is also my fault for leaving the powdered sugar out.)These are Brenner's footprints leading up the stairs

Then the next day while I was preparing to get in the shower, Brenner found a sharpie marker and gave my sheets a stripe.

Upon coming out of the shower I found a drawer of Wayne's clothing and a box of Q-tips all over the floor.
And just to accent my time as a single mother with one last mess, Friday night at a ward party Brenner decided to wander around to empty table and pull the pitchers of water down. He was stopped in all but one and it took us two trips to the bathroom and four huge wads of papertowels to clean up the mess.
This was all this past week while Wayne was gone. We won't even get into the previous weeks of lipstick, playing cards, spilled water, playing in toilets...
Just as Dennis the Menace never tried to be a bad kid, I don't think Brenner intentially tries to make me crazy, he's just very good at it anyway.

But he's still a cute kid!
3 comments:
I'm glad to know my kids aren't the only ones like this :) Looks like he's been having fun! I can totally relate.
I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your cute boys, but those of the tornado in your kitchen were my favorites. Oh, I remember the days... Well, Brent still leaves things like that sometimes :0)
Congrats on the healthy baby verdict. Boy or girl, it doesn't really matter if baby is healthy. I say don't look!
Post a Comment