Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Tagged

I just noticed that I have been tagged by my friend Heather. So here we go...

•I'm happiest when...Wayne is home and my family is happy.
•Someday I'm going to...go on a second honeymoon with Wayne.
•When I'm really down, what I want to do is...talk to Wayne.
•A person really should...be kind.
•I feel anxious when...I'm late.
•It would really be wonderful if...Wayne didn't have to travel.
•I like people who...make me laugh.
•I'm afraid that...I'm not a good mother.
•All it takes to make me happy is...having Wayne around.
•I just hate it that...I get frustrated with my kids.
•What I really want to do is...sleep.
•I wish that...Wayne didn't have to travel.
•I don't like people who...think because they have more money or education that they are better than others.
•I'm really hoping to. . .go to Australia someday.
•I have everything I need, however...selling the house in CA would be nice.
•If I could do whatever I wanted, I would...spend all my time with Wayne and my boys.

Can you tell I'm missing my husband and getting tired of this traveling gig? We've been told 9-12 more months. So I'm trying to be patient.

If you are reading my blog and like this tag, consider yourself tagged as well. ;-)

2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I like reading other people's response to tags and I quite liked that tag. However, I've taken an anti-tag position - don't want to have to think that hard - so probably won't do it myself. It's wonderful to hear you so in love with your husband!

Heather said...

Thanks for playing! I enjoyed learning a little more about you. I hope that Wayne's travel lightens up sooner than expected!