Wednesday, August 6, 2008

An official announcement

We are very excited to announce that baby number 4 is on the way!! He/she is due February 16, 2009. So I am about 12 weeks along now. I'm finally getting out of the sickness (which has been the worst with this one), and the fatigue is easing up too. Yeah!

We waited to announce anything until we had seen the baby and heard the heartbeat. We've now had two ultrasounds and have heard, and seen, the baby's heart, and the doctor assures me that everything looks normal and healthy.

Wayne of course wants another boy, and though he won't appreciate me saying this, it's only because he's scared to the death of the idea of a girl. Parker is with his dad on the boy thing and Aiden very much wants a sister; Brenner has no clue what's going on. I honestly just want everything to be fine no matter boy or girl. I'm very happy with my life of all boys and though I'm nervous at the difference a girl would be, I wouldn't mine one. I'm hoping to wait until delivery day to know the gender, but I don't know if Wayne will be able to make it.

So that's our big news!!

9 comments:

The Cook Fam said...

Wow!!! Congratulations! So happy to hear it. Clearly you'd take another boy but you would have so much fun with a girl!! You'll have to post if you find out early!

lovely laurie said...

Congratulations! My vote? A girl--no family is complete without a little princess AND your parents need a little pink in their lives! :)

But, a boy would be good too. You guys make cute boys, that's for sure! Enjoy the speculating!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! We are rooting for a girl!

SladeMomma said...

Big news indeed! That's wonderful. Given the Williams family record thus far, it will probably be another him. There are 13 hims to 5 hers (and Dana has 3 of them) in our grandkid nest. We like both kinds.

Randi said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I don't know how you can wait to find out what you're having. I HAVE to know from like day one, so waiting until the offical ultrasound just about kills me :) I am so happy for you guys!

The Gray Family said...

Congrats! I guess that means no more triathalons for awhile :>) Good luck with everything!

Kyra said...

congrats!! How exciting!

Niki McDowell said...

Congrats! I've been waiting for this post. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for you guys! I rooting for a girl!

Corinne said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! How exciting... I would never be able to wait until delivery day - good for you if you can. I hope it is a girl, personally - you need a little Marissa running around! 8)