Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Image Tag

I'm never officially tagged anymore, but I liked this one, so I decided I would just do it.



Age at my next birthday:



A place I want to visit:
My favorite thing:
Favorite place:
Favorite food:
Favorite Flower:
http://www.irishviews.com

Favorite color:
The town I live in:
Name of a past pet:
Nickname I have had:

College major:
First job:
Goal I have for next year:

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is great meme. I'm glad you did it!

SladeMomma said...

Yeah, I liked that one. Where did you find it?

Melissa said...

Your town is gorgeous. We have started swimming again and it made me think of you... it's not the same without you guys splashing around.

Kyra said...

another baby for next year- you are a trooper!! I agree with Melissa- the pool misses you!

Jordan McClements said...

Thanks for using my lily photo.

I am glad you like it.

I would really appreciate it if you could add a link back to my web site as well (http://www.irishviews.com)?

If not, then no worries!

Thanks.