So my plan for this blog was to have a bunch of pictures of Wayne. But as I started to create it, I found we don't have any good pictures of Wayne. They are all far away, or action shots when you can't really see him. But here's a couple anyway.
Wayne's coming home! And not just for a day. We got an email about the house inpection we recently had and there was a list of demands for us to fix. He told his boss he would need to have an extra couple days at home, and his boss told him to take the whole week and work from home! (Did I mention his boss is great and he and Wayne really get along?) So yeah for us! We get to have Daddy home for 10 days starting tomorrow. Wayne told Aiden last night and now all day Aiden has me singing, "Daddy's Homecoming". You know, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home..." But I feel as excited as him so I don't mind singing.
3 comments:
I'm so glad your going to have him home. I don't know how you do it. I'm glad you have a blog, now we can keep up with you when you move away. Ours is themcdowellfamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to check ours out.
Cute! Those are great pictures of Wayne and "I'm so glad" he gets to be home with you for a few days! Yeah for kind bosses!
I am sure it is so nice having a husband again. By the way... Ryan feels awful about the grass... I am sure Wayne has taken care of it by now, but let us know when it is do for a trim. PS-- How is Eclispe going?
Post a Comment